Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

My husband and I just moved into a new place and I am having so much fun decorating the new abode.  We are reusing a lot of things from past apartments but also investing in a few new pieces.  My style leans towards mid century modern and I am loving the following and hoping to incorporate these pieces somehow into my grand plan.


A great Eames molded rocker is perfect in a bedroom corner to cozy up and read a book.  I recently bought an amazing reproduction from hautelook.com {image from dwr.com}



Loving this Jake chair from roomandboard.com.  Would go perfect with our new docksta table from Ikea. {image from roomandboard.com}



My husband bought me this Mark Rothko print for our 1st anniversary from the momastore.org.  I love Rothko's work.

Nothing beats an authentic mid century credenza but this Crate and Barrel option is sleek and I love the stainless legs. {image from crateandbarrel.com}


Love, love, love this chair but waaaaay out of my price point.  Another beauty from dwr.com.  Still looking for a good alternative...  {image from dwr.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment