Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gray + Pink = Love

I am definitely going through a phase where I love gray and pink together.  In my own bedroom I am incorporating these two colors by painting the walls Seal Gray by Glidden and bringing in pops of pink via an orchid and a fuchsia pillow from DKNY which should be on its way.  I'll post updated pics when it arrives.  In the meantime, I am in love with these rooms...

{image via apartmenttherapy}
{image via decorpad}
{image via pointclickhome}
{image via decortoadore}

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, right? I love the bedroom in the third pic. So cozy looking . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures...love the color combo

    xxLily
    goldandgray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I have to agree with you, this is a perfect match! :) Sometimes a small decorations does a big thing in a room! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete