Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I may be the only person I know that looks forward to spring cleaning.  It is a great excuse for my normal OCD cleaning!  I kicked off my cleaning today (unwanted day off put to good use) by renting a carpet cleaner from my local Home Depot.  I love the scent of freshly cleaned carpets!  Awhile ago I ran across a checklist on Martha Stewart's website and it is a great outline for a once-a-year deep cleaning.  Is there anything that you would add to the list?


8 comments:

  1. I don't really look forward to any cleaning! hahaha It is necessary, but is so tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha's list is great. I dont necessarily look forward to Spring cleaning but I dont really mind it...if that makes sense. I clean my house multiple times throughout the week because I cannot stand a messy/dirty house !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't agree more. thanks for another wonderful post my love. if you get a free second stop by and check out the summer must have accessory every celebrities rocking. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally with you!!! Yay for OCD!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand exactly what you mean! Though over the years I've realized it's not the actual cleaning that I like, but the feeling afterward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing as satisfying as doing a good deep clean of your house/apartment. Thanks for the Martha tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spring cleaning! It is such a great feeling to go through your apartment and just get rid of stuff. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! I keep vowing that I will do it, but I keep finding better things to do like sitting on my couch :)

    ReplyDelete