Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've been MIA

I apologize for the lack of posting this past week.  Rule #1 for new bloggers is to post often but this is my blog and my rules and blogging was put on the back burner in order to spend time with my family. 

We had a great time in Phoenix enjoying the sun (95 degrees on Friday!) and laying by the pool.  Our puppy is now officially a water dog (sorta) and thank goodness the dog paddle does come naturally! 

I'll leave ya with a few pics of our trip and I'll be back tomorrow with normal posting!

P.S.  Totally cliche but I do love reading every comment.  I thank you all for leaving messages and it is so fun to peek into your blogs!


                                                              {She looks like she likes it right!?}

                                            {Spring training game between Cincinatti and Cleveland}

   {No trips complete to Phoenix without some golf.  Pic of my husband and not me because I wouldn't subject you to a pic of my swing}

{Spring has sprung in the desert.}

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice time, and nice to know the desert has Spring. :)

    P.S. I know you just got back, and what not-but when you get a chance-check out Thursday's post. There is a little surprise for you at the bottom. ( If you don't care to read the whole thing, I totally understand. I can be wordy.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the compliment on my paintings.

    On a side note- if you want to you can use the actual icon (it is on my right side bar), I just made a pink one in photoshop because I love pink, modern fonts, and just wanted to. :) I saw someone else that just used a cool picture, and disregarded the entire icon. So, whatever works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to golf allot when I lived in Georgia but here I have too many allergies. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics your dog looks so cute and the weather looks fantastic, slightly jealous!
    Looks like you had a great time.

    Abigail x
    Www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete